No Romans, No Countrymen
..just friends. Some nearby, some elsewhere.
I have more friends than this, I just haven't got around to adding
Last modified September 20, 1999 by Denis
- The House of Roses
- I live here, with my partner
It's a big beautiful house full of tapestries, whiteboards,
and (of course) roses. We also share the house with
- Jennie House
Hango used to live at the CSCB (see below) with me.
Now she just lives nearby. Before I went to Peoria she
lived in Cosmic Power Suite with me at Mudd. She also
lives with a cat named Liberty.
- Matt House
- I'm putting off writing about Matt Morse's house because
he's moving soon.
- Goodsmith House
- Until they come up with a better name, that's what I'm
calling the house where ex-CSCB'er Jason
Jean Smith live. They have cats named Tremolo and
Vibrato, a couple of computers, and more recorders than
you can shake a harpsichord at.
- The Freak House
- My brother's house, which has whiteboard envy :) and
their own server.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and
Also their cats (yes, there are lots of cats in my circle
of friends), Trolley Mousekewitz, Aditu Mousekewitz,
and Alistair Crowley.
- The Cedar Street Couch and Brownie
- The folks I used to live with. Includes:
- Michelle Dunnewind
- Victor Fisher
- Reebee Kavich
- Sarah Marsh
- The Summer House (previously the Star House)
- Mary used to live there. I still go over there to play Mage.
- Other Boston friends
Hekman co-GM'd the Mage game I played in and
introduced me to Opera. Not the dramatic form, the
- Lance Nathan,
who I have known for decades and who
knows everybody, under one name or another. (You
know Lance, you just may not know you know him.)
- Out-of-town friends
- Besides the previously mentioned Marc and Becca (my twin
brother and my sister-in-law) there are:
None of whom, to my knowledge, have web pages.
- Issy and Jerry Moskowitz, my parents, in Atlanta
- Yuko Ichino ($B6RLn!!M5;R(B), my Japanese sister,
in either Atlanta or Tokyo