is an excellent game by
that is currently being published by
Looney Labs. The game is
a card game with constantly changing rules that all my friends seem
to love. I've come up with a couple of new cards for the game:
You'll probably want more blank cards; fortunately
Looney Labs now sells blank Fluxx cards! Yaaayyy!
- Keeper: Andrew Looney
- Go to some sort of convention where Andrew Looney
is going to be. Find him. Get him to sign a blank
Fluxx card. (You may have to dissuade him from signing
your Chocolate card.) Once he signs it, put the standard
Keeper stuff on the card.
- The player who has both Andrew Looney and The Pyramid
on the table wins. You could use the Icehouse logo for the
- Action: Pay for your keepers
- When this card is played, all players may discard as
many keepers as they wish. After they have done so, each
player must remove one article of clothing for every keeper
they have on the table. (Depending on the kind of group you
play with, this may be replaced with "take one drink" or
"throw a dime in the pot" or whatever.) Note that this
allows anyone to opt out of playing "Strip Fluxx".
- Goal: Flush
- If any player has a hand of at least 5 cards in which all
the cards are of the same type (goal, keeper, new rule, or action)
tnen the player with the largest such hand wins.
- Goal: Kill your television
- The player who has both Death and the Television on the table wins.
- Goal: Food Fight
- The player who has both War and a Food card on the table wins if
at least one other player has a food card on the table. Drinks count
as food: body parts do not.
- New Rule: First card random
- The first card you play each turn must be chosen at random by the
player on your right.
- Goal: Love and Rockets
- The player who has both Love and the Rocket on the table wins.
- Goal: Big Brother
- The player who has the Eye face down on the table wins.
Last modified on October 26, 1999 by
Denis. The pun in
the heading is indeed intentional.