This is a database of the artists, albums, and songs in Denis's
vinyl collection. You can query any of those three lists. Your input
is parsed like this:
If you want to take a look at the underlying database and even get a copy
to play with at home, go ahead.
- The first character or value name specifies which list is queried:
- R: Artists and their albums
- T: Artists and their songs
- L: Albums, their artist, and their songs
- S: Songs, their artists and their albums
- The remainder is treated in one of two ways, depending if it's a number.
- Numbers: that [album,artist,song] number is looked up.
- Non-numbers: the remainder is checked, non-case-sensitively, against
everything in the list.
It no longer assumes your input is the beginning of
the name, but you can force it to if you're clever and know Perl
regular expression syntax. (It uses the call /$arguments/ if that
helps you any.)
Note: this database does not include lyrics. If you're looking for lyrics
you used to be able to go to uwp's lyrics server, but the music
industry shut it down. You can get
more information about
Last update of database: Sunday, February 1 2004.
Generated automatically by perl script, written by
Please send any corrections and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.