[DWJ] Bristol

Sockerrotta sockerrotta at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 4 09:44:56 EDT 2017

Hello,

the view from the Clifton Suspension Bridge was majestic. No pictures can make it justice. The sun was out and the river was a beige, muddy trail far below in the gorge. And yes, I indeed danced the Witchy Dance 😊 and laughed myself silly over it. Did you manage to do one this weekend as well, Caroline?

I spent most of the day wandering around Clifton/Redland/Montpelier. It's a very peaceful, beautiful area. Bristol centre, though, was basically a mess of construction work with roads being dug up, numerous detours and diversions, and lots of orange traffic cones and yellow diggers. I immediately thought of Archer's Goon and the roadworks they're plagued with....

Best wishes,

Maria A