[DWJ] Tag yourself: Archer's Goon edition

Bennett-Zendzian, Amy albz at bu.edu
Sun Sep 3 12:13:16 EDT 2017

Thank you for the recommendation for the Archer's Goon miniseries! I just watched it on YouTube and it was quite charming, better quality than I expected. Fun fact: I believe it's basically a rule that you can't find a BBC miniseries from the last few decades without at least one actor who also appears *somewhere* in the Harry Potter movies. (For example, in Red Dwarf, it's the actor who plays Arthur Weasley.) In Archer's Goon, it's the actor playing Quentin, who was also Barty Crouch Sr. --Amy