[DWJ] Last call for zines & prints before September

Amy Harlib amyharlib at gmail.com
Wed May 17 17:18:38 EDT 2017

amyharlib at gmail.com
Dear Emma,

Your zine arrived in its cute compact form and despite the small print, I loved it and highly recommend to all DWJ fans!  It is totally worth it.

I look forward to your blog posts about what you will do over the summer!

Thanks so much!

Amy Harlib

https://www.reverbnation.com/amazingamycontortionistuniqueyogadancer