[DWJ] Another reading list

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Mon May 1 02:18:31 EDT 2017

Hi,

Agree on the Gaiman. If you HAD to pick a Gaiman, I would probably go for
"Stardust" because its a bit more fairy tale-tropes-taken-seriously (Like
catching a falling star. And a gate into fairyland). If you wanted a tale
of old Norse Gods in a modern World, I would of course pick "Eight Days of
Luke".
If you wanted to pick an entirely different novel, I would probably go for
Norton Juster, "The enchanted Tollbooth"

Regards

Gin