[DWJ] Worldcon 75?

Liina liina.poropudas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 04:56:15 EDT 2017

Oooh! People coming to my hometown! A panel about DWJ!

This Monday just keeps getting better and better.

(Yes, I'm coming to WorldCon and yes, I would sit preferably in the front
row of the panel. No, wait, in the back, so I could conveniently stare at
all of you. In a non-threatening fangirly manner, of course.)

De-lurking,

Liina

On 27 March 2017 at 11:42, Kylie Ding <kylie_ding at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes!  I am attending.  Flights and accommodation are booked and I even
> appear to have been volunteered to be on staff :O
>
> I would definitely be interested in a panel on Diana Wynne Jones.  Like
> Irina, I would wonder if I have  enough to contribute, and would certainly
> stand aside for people such as Cathy or Farah, should they be interested.
>
> Kylie

-Liina