[DWJ] Worldcon 75?

Kylie Ding kylie_ding at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 27 04:42:46 EDT 2017

Yes!  I am attending.  Flights and accommodation are booked and I even appear to have been volunteered to be on staff :O

I would definitely be interested in a panel on Diana Wynne Jones.  Like Irina, I would wonder if I have  enough to contribute, and would certainly stand aside for people such as Cathy or Farah, should they be interested.

Kylie