[DWJ] Japanese titles of DWJ books

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:25:17 EDT 2017

My guesses are below

Seven magicians  Archer's Goon
If you live with a witch Black Maria
Who is the wizard? Witch Week
To the sacred islands Islands of Chaldea
The crown beyond time Crown of Dalemark
The poet’s journey Cart and Cwidder
Employed at the magical mansion Conrad's Fate
The ninth year’s magic Fire and Hemlock
The story of the cursed neck ring Power of Three
Bounders - the world's most evil games Homeward Bounders
How many miles to Babylon? Deep Secret
The dog who came from the starry sky Dogsbody
There is a demon on the ground floor! The Ogre Downstairs
Magic thief Charmed Life
If you follow the silver spiral No idea.  Maybe Tale of Time City?
Legend of the sea-running knight Drowned Ammet
Magical journey of the wise lady The Spellcoats
Flower magic, white dragon The Merlin Conspiracy