[DWJ] Japanese titles of DWJ books

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:42:05 EDT 2017

Ok, that is REALLY Fascinating. I had noticed the popularity of time slip
stories in Asian adult genres- The most well known is the Korean film Il
Mare, which was remade in the US as The Lake House, though that film is one
of many- but had not known of the connection to Childrens Literature.
(South Korea and Japan are different countries, but have been influencing
each other culturally for centuries, though often from a point of
opposition or competition)

Regards

Gin