[DWJ] Japanese titles of DWJ books

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 08:09:00 EDT 2017

Thank you! "Magical Journey of the Wise Lady "had me stumped. Though I got
a couple of the others wrong!

Suprising to hear that "Marnie"was a bigger seller in Japan than UK. I read
it in Primary School, but that was only because my older siblings read it.
And the cover was a still from a TV adaption, so it must have been well
enough known at some time.

Regards

Gin