[DWJ] Japanese titles of DWJ books

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 05:04:18 EDT 2017

I must admit, I am surprised by how much has been translated.  I mean, "The
True State of Affairs" has been translated into Japanese?  I would never
have guessed that!

I'm curious - was there a boom in translation of DWJ works into Japanese
after the *Howl* film?  Or were her works already this widely translated
even before that?

---Kyra