[DWJ] Japanese titles of DWJ books

Marisa Repin marisarepin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 02:18:33 EDT 2017

I've spent a lot of time looking at the Japanese covers on Amazon JP before
(although I haven't seen any of the Dalemark ones) and have tried guessing
which books they were based on the titles.

I still couldn't figure out what one of them might be:

Seven magicians - *Archer's Goon*
If you live with a witch - *Charmed Life*
Who is the wizard? - *Witch Week*
To the sacred islands - *Drowned Ammet*
The crown beyond time - *The Crown of Dalemark*
The poet’s journey - *Cart and Cwidder*
Employed at the magical mansion - *Conrad's Fate*
The ninth year’s magic - *Fire & Hemlock*
The story of the cursed neck ring - *Power of Three*
Bounders - the world's most evil games - *Homeward Bounders*
How many miles to Babylon? - *Deep Secret*
The dog who came from the starry sky - *Dogsbody*
There is a demon on the ground floor! - *The Ogre Downstairs*
Magic thief - *A Sudden Wild Magic*
If you follow the silver spiral - *The Game*
Legend of the sea-running knight - *Everard's Ride*
Magical journey of the wise lady -
Flower magic, white dragon - *Merlin Conspiracy*

Marisa Repin
Books Kinokuniya Kuala Lumpur
YA, SF/F, Light Novels, RPG, Poetry