[DWJ] Japanese titles of DWJ books

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 18:42:51 EDT 2017

Oooh, Fun!

I have had a bit of a go, but I will wait and let other people see the
email and have a try.

Some of them I'm stumped by, and will have to think about a bit (Magical
journey of the Wise Lady? I am sure it will be obvious to others)

And some of them could apply to a fair few books (If you live with a witch,
and Who is a Wizard for example)

Thanks for the puzzle.

Gin