[DWJ] Looking for article submissions for a zine about CS Lewis

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 22:46:43 EDT 2017

Hi Emma,

I might write something short about my personal experience with Narnia/
Fundamentalist Christianity. I'm not sure it will be "hardcore" enough for
you, but " secular entertainment was discouraged" is correct. Anyway, I
thought I would write something and send it, and if someone else sends you
something else more dramatic (mine isn't) you don't have to use mine.

I hope you get a contributor Re: The racism and Orientalism. I would be
really interested in reading that perspective.

Regards

Gin