[DWJ] Looking for article submissions for a zine about CS Lewis

Katarina Hjärpe katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:52:21 EDT 2017

Reading the bit you linked to now, and while I was definitely never
evangelical (as I said, I was baffled to how they even reconciled their
theology with his), and all sorts of lapsed now (not least because of my
sexuality), I fear I am much too ambivalent on both my own background and
C.S. Lewis to be able to give you the kind of article you're looking for.
So, good luck to you, and sorry to have wasted your time!

Katarina

Den 31 juli 2017 9:44 em skrev "Katarina Hjärpe" <katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
>:

Hmm, I don't know if the Christianity I grew up with was hardcore enough -
I was raised in a conservative sector of the Swedish Church, and both my
parents have theology degrees, but secular entertainment was definitely
allowed, as long as it was relatively wholesome.

(And I do remember at one point asking my dad, "How on Earth does the
American Christian right condemn Harry Potter yet approve of CS Lewis?" and
he replied, "They don't understand him." So probably not what you're
looking for. But if you want theological lessons I was encouraged to
incorporate from CS Lewis's writings, there were plenty.)

Katarina