[DWJ] Looking for article submissions for a zine about CS Lewis

Katarina Hjärpe katarina.hjarpe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 15:44:43 EDT 2017

Hmm, I don't know if the Christianity I grew up with was hardcore enough -
I was raised in a conservative sector of the Swedish Church, and both my
parents have theology degrees, but secular entertainment was definitely
allowed, as long as it was relatively wholesome.

(And I do remember at one point asking my dad, "How on Earth does the
American Christian right condemn Harry Potter yet approve of CS Lewis?" and
he replied, "They don't understand him." So probably not what you're
looking for. But if you want theological lessons I was encouraged to
incorporate from CS Lewis's writings, there were plenty.)

Katarina