[DWJ] Fwd: Re: Tune of "Angel of Caprona"

Jameela Lares Jameela.Lares at usm.edu
Thu Jul 13 13:04:39 EDT 2017

Wonderful post, Philip!

I need to come clean and say that I no longer remember the song in question from the book, which is odd, since I do think a lot about tunes.  Could someone tell me a chapter to look in?

Jameela Lares
Professor of English
Charles W. Moorman Distinguished Professor, 2017-2019
The University of Southern Mississippi
118 College Drive, #5037
Hattiesburg, MSĀ  39406-0001
601 266-4319 ofc