[DWJ] Fwd: Re: Tune of "Angel of Caprona"

Philip Belben philip at axeside.co.uk
Thu Jul 13 05:16:21 EDT 2017

Reading my e-mail this morning, I was wondering why Kyra was saying so
many of the things I said yesterday.  It turns out I'd managed to send
my two replies to the original senders, not the list.

Here's the first.  The boot is now on the other foot - for most of you,
it will look as though I'm repeating what Kyra just said...

Philip.