[DWJ] Diana Wynne Jones discussion

Janet Eastwood janet.eastwood at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 22:18:26 EST 2017

Thank you, Debbie! It is so nice to run through the site again.

Janet

________________________________

than "Re: Contents of Dwj digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. DWJ Website on "Wayback Machine" (Debbie Gascoyne)

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 08:44:29 -0800
From: Debbie Gascoyne <dgascoyne at gmail.com>
To: Diana Wynne Jones discussion <dwj at suberic.net>
Subject: [DWJ] DWJ Website on "Wayback Machine"

Hello everyone
Do you remember I said I had contacted Maureen Speller Kincaid about an interview she did for "Charmed Lives" and was asking about the old website?  Well, she responded with a link to something called "the Wayback Machine" - obviously a web archive - which still has the website!

So for the person who was asking about the poems, and for anyone else who might want material from this page, here is the link:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160423025051/http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm

Meredith: hopefully this will save you some time scrabbling around looking for things :)

cheers,

Debbie