[DWJ] DWJ Website on "Wayback Machine"

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Jan 25 17:14:14 EST 2017

Meredith, let me know if you need a home for the old website. I'm not
even saying that we put it under the umbrella of Chrestomanci Castle;
I can host it under its own domain name just as easily.

Which would be kind of funny,  come to think of it.

Debbie, the Internet archive is a great resource. It's a nonprofit that
works  to get regular snapshots of as many webpages as it can. It goes
way back into the early days of the Internet, as well. Also, if you go
to the top level (https://archive.org/), You'll see that they have a lot
of other materials as well: public domain media, audio recordings,
software. Really useful and entertaining things.  It turns out to be a
great place to watch  mid-20th century public service announcements.

-deborah