[DWJ] DWJ Website on "Wayback Machine"

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:44:29 EST 2017

Hello everyone
Do you remember I said I had contacted Maureen Speller Kincaid about an
interview she did for "Charmed Lives" and was asking about the old
website?  Well, she responded with a link to something called "the Wayback
Machine" - obviously a web archive - which still has the website!

So for the person who was asking about the poems, and for anyone else who
might want material from this page, here is the link:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160423025051/http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm

Meredith: hopefully this will save you some time scrabbling around looking
for things :)

cheers,

Debbie