[DWJ] Off-topic Note: Nice News

Nic W eawil3 at email.wm.edu
Tue Jan 24 22:33:59 EST 2017

Hello everyone!

I have a small, sweet piece of news that I had to share with you all,
because I think you'll understand how much it means. I write fantasy
myself, mostly for children, and I have a literary agent who is submitting
one of my novels to publishers. Today I got the nicest "no" I've ever
heard, from Diane Landolf of Random House. Among other things, she said, "This
is possibly the first submission I’ve ever read that I think really does
deserve its comparison to Diana Wynne Jones."

I teared up. Hard to find better praise than that!

Best to all,

- Nic