[DWJ] BBC radio

Nicholas Jackson nicholas at makyo.org.uk
Mon Jan 23 06:31:32 EST 2017

There are a couple of things currently available on BBC Radio 4 Extra that
I thought some of you might be interested in.

The 2015 6-part adaptation of the first three Earthsea books is online at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05pktp7 - the first four episodes are
online now, the first is still available for another week. I understand
that Ursula Le Guin was involved at various stages during the production,
and was pleased with the end result - there's an interview with the writer
who adapted it at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/writersroom/entries/a8a7b23c-a12e-463c-be7e-a741fc9967d0
.

Readings of four spooky stories by Jan Mark, from the collection 'Black and
White', are online at
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088f6cl/episodes/player - the first will
still be online for about another week. Originally broadcast in 1993.

These should all be available from outside the UK as well, I think.

    nicholas