[DWJ] Cold Comfort Farm was Best of 2017??

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Sun Jan 22 06:48:09 EST 2017

Oops, sorry Eleanor! I have Matilda Joslyn Gage on my mind. Consider it a
compliment? But now I know the link works!

The only Paul Cornell book I've read was "British Summertime", and I
haven't yet known of another person who's read it! It was a highly
complicated time travel story that ended up being quite clever, but also
sort of deeply religious, in a way that I respect but find hard to align
with.