[DWJ] DWJ's poems

Meredith MacArdle meredithxyz at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 19 08:55:49 EST 2017

Hi, I did't realise my site is unavailable now. The last time I looked it
was there just incredibly out of date. I will revive it as some point (In
Due Course) and in the meantime I'll look for those poem files over the
weekend. Janet - remind me if you have't heard form me by monday

cheers, Meredith