[DWJ] Best of 2017??

Charlotte Taylor ccwtaylor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:11:10 EST 2017

I've been enjoying all the lists; here' s my contribution --

middle grade
Michelle Knudson's Trellian series, beginning with Dragon of Trellian
Secrets of the Dragon's Tomb, by Patrick Samphire
The Evil Wizard Smallbone, by Delia Sherman

YA
A Thousand Nights, by E.K. Johnston
The Keeper of the Mist, by Rachel Neumeier
Learning to Swear in America, by Katie Kennedy
Timekeeper, by Tara Sim

Adult
The Seventh Bride, by T. Kingfisher
The Queen of Blood, by Sarah Beth Durst
The Mountain of Kept Memory, by Rachel Neumeier