[DWJ] Best of 2017??

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 04:27:43 EST 2017

We're going to be moving in a few weeks, so I'll have to save this thread
to fatten my already huge to-read list later. In the meantime,
congratulations to the engaged and sympathy to Philip on having to move
your father into a home, which is very tough. (I just avoided this with
extreme effort and relying on the fact that I lived 5 minutes' walk from my
mother.)

But you guys!! We didn't do this last year and nobody seems to have
mentioned that our own Melissa is a multiply-published author now. She's
publishing under her maiden name, Melissa McShane, most (5, not including
the short series ones, Melissa?) indie-published, 2 (as of tomorrow)
through Curiosity Quills Press, and a bunch more in various stages of
readiness. Including possibly my favourite series about a second-hand
bookshop in Portland which is an oracle. Don't have to tell anyone here
that Melissa writes beautifully!

End of PSA, back to packing. :)

Hallie