[DWJ] Best of 2017??

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 21:21:49 EST 2017

I am envious! Garth Nix Frogkisser is not actually published yet.
I do have Goldenhand waiting on my shelf to be read though.

Also enjoyed Uprooted (Novik), the new Penric Novellas ( Bujold) and Leckie.

Not new, but new to me, is the works of Janet Kagen (SF, but lingistics and
good world building, which are often hallmarks of fantasy)

Enjoying peoples lists, thanks!