[DWJ] Best of 2017??

Elizabeth Bentley ebsln at icloud.com
Fri Jan 13 17:09:32 EST 2017

I’d like to endorse The Goblin Emperor - I have lost count of how many times I have reread this book - partly no doubt because until recently I only had it as an ebook and so it was always handy - but I have a lot of ebooks so that is not the real explanation. I just loved it!

In scifi (though with a hint of fantasy) I have also continued my love of the Liaden Universe.

Also loved Novik’s Uprooted.

And I liked the Ancillary trilogy, mainly because of its treatment of POV.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Bentley BA MCLIP
Librarian

CILIP's School Libraries Group national committee
mailto:ebsln at icloud.com

SLN (School Librarians' Network): To subscribe send a blank email to:
mailto:sln-subscribe at yahoogroups.com