[DWJ] Best of 2016??

Nic W eawil3 at email.wm.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:57:40 EST 2017

We haven't actually had to get rid of many books. Neither of our
collections is all that big, so not a lot of duplicates. Funny thing: we
each came to the relationship owning 2-3 Harry Potter books, with no
overlap. Now we just need 2 more to have the whole series!

Good luck to you in that upcoming book-division task. Should be
interesting, anyway.