[DWJ] Best of 2016??

Nic W eawil3 at email.wm.edu
Fri Jan 13 14:29:19 EST 2017

Congratulations on your engagement and upcoming marriage, Philip! How
wonderful!

I got engaged in 2016, too, and am getting married in June. The first time
I went to my fiancé's apartment, I looked at his bookshelf (of course) and
remarked, "Lots of fantasy, some James Herriot, various interesting
nonfiction . . . if you traded your Robert Jordan for Diana Wynne Jones,
this could be my shelf!" Now Robert Jordan and DWJ are neighbors on our
shared bookshelves. :)