[DWJ] Best of 2017??

Katherine Meyers katiegmeyers at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 12:28:26 EST 2017

Hello!

If you haven't seen this DWJ-themed site, it's made me laugh a few times:
http://poorlydescribeddwjbooks.tumblr.com/

Thank you all for the book recommendations-- I just read Sorcerer to the
Crown, and am in the middle of The Real Boy!

I think everyone's already mentioned my standout books for the year.  But
since someone recommended The Rook, I wanted to mention that the sequel to
The Rook came out this year.  It's called Stiletto and I enjoyed it, even
though it didn't have such a compelling mystery as The Rook.

Best,
Katie