[DWJ] Black Maria

Kyra Jucovy arykiy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 20:59:41 EST 2017

It's definitely one of my lower-tier DWJs, although I have reread it a
decent amount despite that.  I have to confess to identifying more strongly
with Mig than with most DWJ protagonists, probably just because she's a
young girl who writes a lot and isn't as extroverted or athletic as Polly.
. .

---Kyra