[DWJ] Bristol

Caroline Mills carrie at pitofdespair.org
Tue Aug 29 10:14:10 EDT 2017

I confess it's not an original idea as the DWJ meet around 15 years ago
(!!) went to the suspension bridge, but I think it's also the most
iconic Bristol location. I had forgotten that Polly also went there - my
main Bristol recollection from F&H is a throwaway line about secondary
schools being difficult there. As someone who grew up there, this
immediately made me wonder if DWJ lived in north Bristol - the 75
children in my primary school year dispersed between about 30 secondary
schools.

Caroline