[DWJ] Bristol

Sockerrotta sockerrotta at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 29 08:30:22 EDT 2017

Caroline,

that's an excellent idea! I reread that bit last night and laughed :-) at Rupert's fury and Nick weaselling out of it... he reminds me of Howl sometimes.

Too bad we can't meet up, but I hope you have a nice stay and perhaps we'll have both hopped around on the bridge by this time next week 😃

Best regards,

Maria