[DWJ] Bristol

Caroline Mills carrie at pitofdespair.org
Mon Aug 28 16:17:59 EDT 2017

Bristolcon is on 28th October
http://www.bristolcon.org/?page_id=4506

I'm another lurker, who might be able to make it to Bristol that weekend
(but not on Friday).

In terms of a Bristol DWJ related activity, the first thing that occurs
to me is a visit to the Clifton Suspension Bridge, where Nick and
Mallory did the witchy dance in Deep Secret. You can get there by bus.
https://www.cliftonbridge.org.uk/visit/how-to-find-us

Caroline