[DWJ] Bristol

Sockerrotta sockerrotta at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 27 15:21:07 EDT 2017

Hulllo!

I've mostly lurked since the Newcastle conference (where I met many of you and it was really really lovely) but it just so happens that I will be visiting Bristol for the first time on Friday next week. It came together quickly and so I don't have much planned.

If anybody would like to meet up (a cup of coffee, a chat, whatever you have time for) I'd love to either meet you again, or to meet some new DWJ-people 😊! I will be in Bristol all day but have plans after 19:00.

For those of you who don't know me, I live in the south of Sweden, read passionately in most genres except realism, love talking about books almost as much as I like reading them, and work at a university.

Like Irina I'm thinking it'd be nice to do something DWJ-related but sadly I don't know much about Bristolian DWJ and I travel by rail, so I have no car. Please, if anybody out there has any suggestion for what would be fun and/or suitable, let me know? For instance, what would a DWJ pilgrimage cover?

Best regards,

Maria