[DWJ] Seldom End?

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 18:02:13 EDT 2017

Thanks, Nicholas.  And I see it's "rarely end..." not "seldom end" - just
shows you how little one can rely on google!  Though if you type in "seldom
end" you get several pages of the same thing.

I am convinced by and happy with the Oxford/Bodleian connection for "Seldom
End."

I love all these maybe-not-so-coincidences, though!  Probably why my area
is intertextuality :)

D.