[DWJ] Seldom End?

Gin kalaidiscope at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 16:45:56 EDT 2017

Hi Eleanor,

The links you put in for quotes just go to actors pages. So I am sure you
already know, but just wanted to say that the episode "The Doctors wife"
was written by Neil Gaimen. Who had connections to both Diana and  (fairly
sure) Douglas.

(I am sure those quotes are on those pages somewhere, just would have
required digging, so I dont know if the writer is credited in an obvious
way)

Regards

Gin