[DWJ] Seldom End?

Debbie Gascoyne dgascoyne at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 13:40:29 EDT 2017

Ah!  Thanks for that, Eleanor.  That makes a lot more sense - I'm glad I
asked.  I so far haven't been able to find a quote on line for the Douglas
Adams one that actually cites the source (grrr) so I don't know if it's
from Hitchhiker's Guide or was something he said.

Not that it's going to upend my dissertation one way or another, but I was
curious.  I think the Oxford connection is the most likely one.

D.