[DWJ] Dwj Digest, Vol 135, Issue 6

Catherine Butler cathcbutler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:16:26 EDT 2017

As far as I remember, there wasn't any particular DWJ context. It was just
a realisation that, when we were talking about fantasy, and more
particularly trying to define its various genres, there were more variables
in play than could reasonably be accommodated by a linear English sentence,
and that what was really needed was a 3D model.

Back in those days - perhaps 2005? - it was also customary to mention the
obDWJ (obligatory DWJ reference), lest we stray off topic. I fancy that
when fantasy orreries went on sale, They (from *Homeward Bounders*) would
have been first in line.

Cathy