[DWJ] Dwj Digest, Vol 135, Issue 6

rohina rohinax at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 14:26:33 EDT 2017

Just wanted to say, my child who is going into grade 12 was BORN when I had
already been a member of this list for a while. I think in any community
based on a shared interest, over time we range in topics sometimes to the
limit of that shared interest, but I always appreciate the conversations
even if I don't reply.