[DWJ] Dwj Digest, Vol 135, Issue 6

Farah Mendlesohn farah.sf at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 09:58:25 EDT 2017

I think it's just that this is a place to discuss DWJ.

Ok to post a call for papers but it really isn't the place to discuss another author unless it's in relation to DWJ.

There is another list that many of us are on, child_lit, where this more general discussion is very welcome.

Do join us.
Best
Farah

Sent from my iPhone