[DWJ] Dwj Digest, Vol 135, Issue 6

Emma Falconer emmajanefalconer at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 08:20:19 EDT 2017

I'm sorry that I have driven someone away with my posting. However I'm
confused exactly how I did it. Is it being critical of Evangelical
Protestantism (especially some sect's dislike of critical thinking and
dissent) or CS Lewis (a writer who I'm a fan of, but who sometimes I
strongly disagree with)? The reminder that gay people exist? I don't know.

Whatever it is, I don't think being 100% uncritical about anything is ever
a good idea.

For anyone who was considering writing for the CS Lewis zine, here's a
sample article I posted, so you can see what a godless heathen I am, and if
we're on a similar page:

http://www.anoteonarainynight.com/godless-heathenry/