[DWJ] Farewell

Carol Carr coracleg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:12:32 EDT 2017

Thanks for your reply. I just don't think I belong now, but I have very
much appreciated the information and views about Diana's books. I still
love them! Perhaps I can come back some time.
I'm now off to live in England for a while, and this time perhaps I can
check out her part of the country - Bristol needs a good visit! Blessings
to all!

Carol

Virus-free.
www.avg.com