[DWJ] Looking for article submissions for a zine about CS Lewis

L. Wolberg lawolberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 11:41:50 EDT 2017

I never liked CS Lewis much; I'm Jewish and one effect of my upbringing was
sensitivity to Christian theology sneaking into supposedly secular things.
That was before I came out and also before I knew much about feminism, so I
don't imagine they've improved?

There was a really lovely fanfic poem thing I read once about Susan and
lipstick and growing up, I will try to find it when I'm not at work.

Emma, your zine sounds really interesting, and I might be interested in
reading it even without investment in the books! Hope you find good
collaborators.

Akiva