[DWJ] Worldcon in Helsinki

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 16:09:12 EDT 2017

I probably won't be able to attend the DWJ panel, since I have guest arriving from the US about 10 a.m. on Wednesday. Meeting her and getting her stuff to my flat, before getting to the con site is probably going to be rather tight timing.

Tarja

p.s. If anyone wants to meet me, I'll be working at the Access desk most evenings. I mostly picked the late 5 to 8 shifts, because I'm more of a night owl than a morning person.