[DWJ] Worldcon in Helsinki

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Tue Aug 1 01:35:14 EDT 2017

Hi Tarja and all -

Tarja, your panel is sandwiched between two Diana Wynne Jones event. The
first is a panel at noon on estrangement as a literary device in DWJ's
books, Eleanor and I are both on it, as well as a few non-list DWJ fans.
The 2pm event is a noncommittal "fanmeet", there is no plan other than to
schmooze and meet other fans. Please come to both and please introduce
yourself, I can be very bad with faces but I am looking forward to seeing
you!

Farah will also be attending and I'm hoping she will help me hijack a
certain Harry Potter panel and pump it full of Diana Wynne Jones (Saturday
at 15:00).

Gili